Goodnight Family Prayer. Bless them with peace that surpasses understanding, sow in them hope that can not be put out, grow in them dreams and visions for their future and protect them with your unconditional love. Have a good night valued partner, we are friends and sisters because we are children of the same god, i love you.

Prayers to say at night prayer before bed. See more ideas about night prayer, good night prayer, bedtime prayer. We are full of joy because of your continuous blessings.
Prayer Before Sleep (A Rhyming Prayer Poem For Bedtime) Lord You Bless Us As We Rest Restore Us As We Sleep You Care For Us As We Drift Off And Make Our Dreaming Sweet You Are The Safest Place You Are The God Of Grace Forgiven, Loved And Held By You Is Each Small Seed Of Faith You Know Our Thoughts And Feelings You See Our Deep Desires
Good night, darling, sleep tight. You make me lie down in green pastures, you lead me beside quiet waters, you refresh my soul. I wanted to say a prayer each night to thank our heavenly father for our blessings, so as i was praying, i remembered it and put it in poem form.
Send Your Angels To Watch Over The One I Love So Much.
Many of the short good night prayers ask for god to help you dwell in his peace and everlasting love. Good night, sleep tight | quotes to sleep well. Have a soulful sleep, my love.
Holy Spirit, Sleep Is A Reminder That I Am Totally And Completely Dependent Upon You.
Good night prayer for friends and family good night god bless quotes. Here are several scriptures you can share with those you pray to have a good night. Evening prayers to help us have a good night.
Try These Evening Prayers For A Peaceful Night.
As you lay your head to rest this evening, may all your day ventures and pursuits yield abundantly for you. Bless them with peace that surpasses understanding, sow in them hope that can not be put out, grow in them dreams and visions for their future and protect them with your unconditional love. Dear god, please take care of my love when he sleeps and take the rest needed for the new day.
As I Lay Down In Bed Now I Am Thankful For Your Blessings Today And Grateful That, As I Rest, You Will Refresh My Soul.
I am sorry for the things that i have said wrong today and the naughty things that i have done that were not kind. We will always believe in your words. See more ideas about good night prayer, good night blessings, good morning quotes.