Aint My Mommas Broken Heart. Go and fix your make up when it's just a break up. Our voices, parenting traumatized children.
Momma's Broken Heart Miranda Lambert Miranda lambert from www.pinterest.com
Even when you fall apart. And never let 'em see you cry. Powder your nose, paint your toes.
[Intro] Em [Verse] Em I Cut My Bangs With Some Rusty Kitchen Scissors B7 I Screamed His Name Till The Neighbors Called The Cops Em I Numbed The Pain At The Expense Of My Liver B7 Em Don't Know What I Did Next All I Know, I Couldn't Stop Em Word Got Around To The Barflies And The Baptists B7 My Mama's Phone Started Ringin' Off The Hook Em I Can Hear Her Now Sayin' She Ain't.
Cross your legs, dot your i's. It is that elusive goal, similar to the green light of the great gatsby. Mama's broken heart is a song recorded by american country music artist miranda lambert.
Powder Your Nose, Paint Your Toes Line Your Lips And Keep 'Em Closed.
Cross your legs, dot your eyes. Em7 go and fix your make up girl its just a break up b7 run and hide your crazy and start. But this ain't my mama's broken heart.
Line Your Lips & Keep Em Closed.
Powder your nose, paint your toes. When her mother finds out, she responds by scolding her daughter. (em7) x 8bars (em7) i cut my bangs with some rusty kitchen scissors (b7) i screamed his named till the neighbors called the cops (em7) i numbed the pain at the expense of my liver don't (b7)know what i did next all i know i couldn't (em7)stop (em7) word.
Hide Your Crazy And Start Actin' Like A Lady 'Cause I.
And never let 'em see you cry. But this ain’t my mama’s broken heart. Powder your nose, paint your toes, line your lips and keep them closed cross your legs, dot your eyes, and never let 'em see you cry.
Powder Your Nose, Paint Your Toes.
Go and fix your make up, well it’s just a break up. Go and fix your make up when it's just a break up. Gotta keep it together bm even when you fall apart em but this ain’t my mama’s broken heart em i wish i could be just a little less dramatic bm like a kennedy when camelot went down in flames em leave it to me to be holdin’ the matches bm when the fire trucks show up and.