Jail Relationship Quotes. “we are all the prisoners, the circumstantial prisoners.”. My heart you may be in prison you may be in jail but that wont change the fact that i love you and that you are the love of my life.

(With images) Prison wife
(With images) Prison wife from www.pinterest.com.au

Only last week, i murdered a rock, injured a stone, hospitalised a brick; I hate not being with you every day!!!! But rich in the parents i had.

Only Last Week, I Murdered A Rock, Injured A Stone, Hospitalised A Brick;


I just am so crazy about you!! Discover and share jail relationship quotes. Fight until you have won.

I Want You To Know That Youre Always On My Mind And Ill Keep Sending You Love And Strength To Help You Go Through This.


But rich in the parents i had. Sweet love letters for him. I do love you so much baby!!!

I'm So Mean I Make Medicine Sick.


See more ideas about love quotes, prison wife, prison. See more ideas about inmate quotes, prison wife, inmate love. A twinkle in your eyes that lights my darkened sky.

I Hate Not Being With You Every Day!!!!


No man will be a sailor who has contrivance enough to get himself into a jail; Romantic poems for your boyfriend in jail my prayer. See more ideas about prison quotes, love quotes, inmate love.

Ive Been Looking All Over For You One Of The Most Romantic Love Quotes For Him.


When you miss someone so much but can’t be with them, sometimes all you can do is imagine. “all of us are the slave and the prisoner of ourselves, on any point or any shape. We spend time of sorrow and happiness together.

Related Posts